As many of you know, I started a little business called Essentially Basic. I have been making tons of mineral makeup, eyeshadow, blush, lip balm. body butter, facial stuff, etc. That may explain my lack of blog updates. I am also pregnant, yea!, due June 1st. We did a show last week in Idaho and it went really well. We will be at the Christmas gift show this week in Salt Lake and the Beehive Bazaar in a couple of weeks. To look at my under construction blog go to essentiallybasic.blogspot.com. I have a link. If anyone wants to get anything I will give you a big discount! This post is FYI not promotional.
2 comments:
Yipee!! another beutiful blond baby. Congradulation to all three of you. I sure hope it was Boise or Meridian Idaho you were in or I will be crushed!!! Love Raquel
hey guys!! do you remember us from PV arizona?? jeff and jennifer brooks?? i was on kristies blog and saw your name and it rang a bell!!! we were just at their house for dinner a few weeks ago!! They are awesome!!!how do you know them?? talk about small world huh??? you guys look great!! hey lance in a lesson once you said you were bummed to be in utah and have to eat at wendys on your trip! was it this spanish fork wendys?? funny! sounds like you guys are doing great!! jen brooks
Post a Comment