Monday, May 18, 2009

Congratulations to Sally on graduating May 20 and being Valedictorian!
We got to go to State Track this weekend and watch Sally and Echo run. Unfortunately I forgot the camera so I have no pictures, but it was so awesome! We love State Track and this year was definitely one to remember. Echo, (a freshman) after barely missing qualifying at district got in in two events because of her times. She got 9th out of 16 in the 800m and improved her time by 7 seconds and her 4 x 400 got fourth. She anchored the relay and ran another PR time. It was so fun to watch her. Sally after being hurt the three previous years and not being able to compete at her full capacity finally had a good year. She won the long jump (jumping off her bad leg), 100m, 200m and 400m by a long, long way. She got the state record in the 200m (25.68) and the school record and the school record in the 400m (57.96) completely shattering my old record of 59.73. It was also the fastest time in the state this year. She's an animal. I was so happy for her. The Raft River girls also won the team state championship.

Remi loved staying in a hotel. She hasn't been in one since last year at State Track so it was basically her first time.

Lance bought this dress for Remi because the swing set was too much. She was happy.


This was at the temple. I think Remi could have thrown money in the water for hours. This also shows my pregnantness which many people have asked to see. I think I was trying to get out of the picture. This was about one month ago so I have grown since then.
I took this picture of Remi watching TV. I though it was cute of her just standing there.

This Snowman was built April 16. We finally got some wet snow that would pack!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute! I love you all!

Brittany said...

Sad your record is gone, happy that Sally shattered it. And you are way bigger than that now :)