Sunday, June 7, 2009

Waiting for Baby



We are still waiting for our little girl. I was due June first and planning on waiting it out until I started having some complications. My doctor recommended an induction. I decided to go ahead and try it but after two days of pitocin there was no progress. The complications cleared up and I decided to come home and keep waiting. I will be 41 weeks tomorrow so the baby has to be here within a week. We came home and told Remi the baby was still in heaven. This morning she said, "The baby is still working in heaven with Father and Jesus." Lance enjoyed two extra days off work and was a great support as well as Brooke and the Pelos. Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't realize that it was already time ... I thought you weren't due until later this month! I hope she comes soon. Good luck with everything! You're a trooper! Make sure you post pictures when she gets here.

Raquel said...

Hang in there Tosha. You look beautiful. This little one is warm and cozy, you must be a great incubator! We love you!

Amanda Hansen said...

So what are you naming her since you have a blanket with an A?

Jeremy Skinner said...

I love the blanket!! youll have to show me how you did it