Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Cute Girls





Well, I love my girls. They are so fun and so sweet. Every day is a blessing. Remi is growing up so fast. She just missed the deadline to go to primary and yesterday she said, "Mom I don't want to go to nursery anymore, I'm a big girl now." I explained to her that in Primary she can't sit by me, play with toys or have snacks. She thought about that for awhile and is still undecided about her big girl status. She loves to color and holds the crayon perfectly in both hands. A couple of months ago she went from scribbling everywhere to coloring perfectly inside the lines and paints and colors every day. She loves to watch shows, Dragon Tales, Superwhy and Curious George.

Ashtyn is such a joy. She is a good baby and busy, busy. She kind of crawls now and says, Mama, Dada, uh oh and nana. She is so full of life and happiness. She loves green smoothies which Remi has started to like too. Lance is next!

No comments: