Due to my iPhoto running extremely slow, I have not been posting much because it takes too long to get to my pictures. We are expecting baby #3, a little boy in February. We are very excited to have a boy. Ashtyn thinks we should name him Paco. Remi and Ashtyn stay busy drawing and painting almost every day. They also love to read.
Ashtyn has recently figured out how to get out of her crib and has found great independence in it. Occasionally we shut her in her room so she will go to sleep! One night, I told her if she got out of her bed I would shut the door. She said, "Then I'll take off my jammies and pee on the floor." She is very strong willed and has a very fun personality.
1 comment:
Congratulations on baby #3! And a BOY even! I have to laugh at the story of your daughter threatening to pee on the floor. Too funny!
Post a Comment