The pictures are adorable! Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you yet - my adorable baby girl came earlier than expected and I had a terrible recovery and all those things have consumed all my time. I hope we can get together soon!
Lancey Lou and Tosha- Remi is soo cute! I love the family pictures. Lance we haven't tlanked in forever but it's Sarah Comin-one of your favorite neighbors of all time-I hope you are well. With your permission I am going to link to you from our blog. So good to see you guys! Great Pics!
4 comments:
Beautiful Pictures!
Your family is so beautiful! Remi is getting so big and cuter every day!
The pictures are adorable! Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you yet - my adorable baby girl came earlier than expected and I had a terrible recovery and all those things have consumed all my time. I hope we can get together soon!
Lancey Lou and Tosha-
Remi is soo cute! I love the family pictures. Lance we haven't tlanked in forever but it's Sarah Comin-one of your favorite neighbors of all time-I hope you are well. With your permission I am going to link to you from our blog. So good to see you guys! Great Pics!
Post a Comment