Sunday, December 21, 2008

If any of our friends that look at this blog aren't listed in my Friends and Family blog list, please leave your blog info in a comment so we can see your blog!

Thanks

3 comments:

Gus said...

LANCE!! I googled your name and here I am. I hope you remember me. GUS from Ricks college. It has been a long time. I would love to catch up. 801-529-5127 is my cell. Give me a call. Also here is a link to our Blog. http://gusanddenisehytonen.blogspot.com/
I hope your still talkin in your sleep!HA

Haguewood Family said...

Hey Tosha,
I look at your blog! Your welcome to visit ours if you want...it is haguewoodfamily.blogspot.com. It's fun to see you with your cute fam!

Wendy said...

Hey Tosha,
I love looking at your blog and seeing your family grow. Remi is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Our family blog is http://sterlingandwendy.blogspot.com/

Wendy Gale Miller