She's beautiful! You look amazing as well. Glad to see that she's healthy and happy and here safely. Congratulations!
I love those golden blonde curls on both of them! Congratulations!! She is so adorable, what a cute name too!! I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing well.Love,Carrol
Yeah! Congratulations! She is beautiful and I'm so impressed that you made it without drugs.
Congratulations Tosha (and Lance)! She is beautiful! I love seeing pictures.
she is beautiful! I cant wait to see her in a few days!love ya
She is such a beautiful girl - congratulations - and lots of luck as a family of four!
Another gift from above!See you this weekend!Love Aunt Raquel and crew
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She's beautiful! You look amazing as well. Glad to see that she's healthy and happy and here safely. Congratulations!
I love those golden blonde curls on both of them! Congratulations!! She is so adorable, what a cute name too!! I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Love,
Carrol
Yeah! Congratulations! She is beautiful and I'm so impressed that you made it without drugs.
Congratulations Tosha (and Lance)! She is beautiful! I love seeing pictures.
she is beautiful! I cant wait to see her in a few days!
love ya
She is such a beautiful girl - congratulations - and lots of luck as a family of four!
Another gift from above!
See you this weekend!
Love Aunt Raquel and crew
Post a Comment